Monday, August 27, 2007

Found the kettle base, lost Fury's lead

Found the base to the kettle: it's covered in drywall dust (and so is the jar of Nescafe) but my caffeine habit can now be fed. When I can find a power socket to plug it into.

Fury's lead has disappeared. I hope it hasn't been built into a wall. Some historical artefact for someone to find generations later. Dog lead, circa 2005, well-stretched, slightly smelly.

Have to go and watch the washing in a laundromat this evening. The laundry area has been created and the plumbing done. However, this meant that the water supply has been disconnected from the washing machine. So I have nowhere to wash either my clothes from my trip or the stuff accumulated while I was gone. So go do laundry, try not to fall asleep, go order washer/dryer for delivery ASAP after Wednesday, try not to fall asleep, go home cut grass try to stay awake, go to bed go to sleep try not to be wide awake at three in the morning...

No comments: