Monday, August 02, 2010

Home is for sale!

Don't be surprised when you see the Sparrow Realty sign outside my home this week!

Last week, I finished working on the garage--the last room in the house to be renovated. And I decided that I need a new project. I'm really happy with the way the house turned out, and the garden with all its plantings and "outdoor rooms", whether it's the rose garden or the sunning deck or the tomato grove, the reading patio or the woodland hideaway... but it's time to move on to the next one!

(Maybe I should become a Bedouin, and live in a beautiful tent that I can pack onto my camel's back and move to vistas new every few days?)

If you know anyone who would like to live in a waterview paradise, please point them in the right direction.

For more information, see: http://c21sparrow.com/details_general.asp?id=19893837

There will be an open house on Sunday! 8th August, 1 p.m. until 3 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad to learn that you are leaving the new village and the beauty which you captured in your pictures, you were kind to share them with us. Enjoyed the HGTV room with a view and what a view it is. Best wishes to you as you take on a new project!