Thursday, December 10, 2009

Results of "Christmas shopping" trip



I did intend to go Christmas shopping, honestly. Struggled through traffic jams on Sunday. Ended up going to Medford and taking a quick detour to Wood Kingdom to check out their sheds... and this one was just sitting there, waiting for me! It is the exact colour that I plan to paint the ground floor of the house. And it was the right size, the right price, and they could deliver it this week.
Sorry kids, I spent the Christmas money on the shed. (Kidding... I maxed out the credit card instead.)
It arrived early this morning on a trailer behind a large pickup truck.
Neighbours: at some point in the spring the house colours will match the shed. Sorry if they clash for a while. And the back of the shed will look nice very soon!
Who'd have thought a simple garden shed could make someone so happy. Now I'll have to find something else to rant about.

No comments: